Dropbox customers can receive 24 hours, 7 day a week support from our help center, community, and chatbot. Depending on your plan and account type, you can also access phone and live chat support at dropbox.com/support.
Support options by plan and account type
|Basic||Plus||Professional||Family member||Family manager||Business or Enterprise team members||Business or Enterprise admins|
|Priority email support||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Live chat support||√||√||√||√|
Support hours and response times
- Customers of all account types can use the help center, community forums, and chatbot 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Priority email support:
- Plus, Family, Professional, and Business users can expect an email response from support within 1 business day (Monday–Friday).
- Business users on the Enterprise plan can expect a response from email support within 1 hour, any day of the week.
- Live chat and phone support are available during your local business hours, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
How to receive support in your preferred language
All Dropbox customers have access to support in English. Depending on your account type and location, support may be available in French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, and Spanish. Sign in and visit dropbox.com/support to see your language options.
If your language isn’t listed at dropbox.com/support, you can send an email or start a chat in your preferred language, and you’ll be routed to the appropriate team.
Accessing phone support
Phone support is only available to team admins with Dropbox Business and Enterprise teams accounts, during local business hours. To request a call:
- Sign in to dropbox.com with your admin credentials.
- Click Admin console in the left sidebar.
- Click Help in the left sidebar.
- Click Phone.
- Enter a phone number that can be dialed directly.
- Click Request a call. You should receive a call within an hour.