The LinkedIn Help Center contains resources, troubleshooting tips, and useful information to help you use our products. If you can’t’ find what you’re looking for, contact our Customer Service representatives by submitting a support case.
Note: You must be signed in to your LinkedIn account in order to contact us.
Important: We don’t currently offer a phone number for customer support. Some websites advertise LinkedIn phone support for a fee. These websites aren’t affiliated with LinkedIn in any way and we’re proactively working on taking action on them. Keep in mind that we don’t charge for customer support and we’ll never ask you for your password or access to your computer.
To submit a LinkedIn.com support case:
- Click the Me icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage and select Help from the dropdown.
- Click Open Help in a new tab.
- Click Contact us at the bottom of the Help Center page.
- Members with a Basic (free) account will have to select an article or a recommended topic to view Contact us.
- You can also click Live chat at the bottom of the Help Center page to chat with a representative online, if available. This option is currently available only for Premium members.
- Click Get help from us.
- Click Other and search for a question or a topic.
- If you don’t find an answer to your question, click Create a support ticket at the bottom of the page.
- Complete the required fields and click Submit. One of our Customer Service representatives will reply to you as quickly as possible.
Note: Live chat is only available in English, even if you’re using LinkedIn or Help Center in another language. This option is currently available only for Premium members.
You can access the Help Center for different products by clicking the dropdown to the left of the search bar at the top of any Help Center.
Click on the links below to get help with the respective LinkedIn products:
- LinkedIn Help Center
- Get help with Recruiter
- Get help with Sales Navigator
- Get help with LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
- Get help with LinkedIn Learning
- Get help with LinkedIn Pages
- Get help with ProFinder
Learn more about: